This seemed like a neat item for fast-baking potatoes in the miorowave. The potatoes turned out fine, but the fabric pouch for baking them did not survive.
The instructions were simple enough even for me. Wash the potatoes, wrap them in this pouch and zap them for eight minutes.
When the microwave shut off, something in there was smoking. And when I hurried the pouch outside lest I set off the smoke alarm, the pouch erupted in open flames.
No harm done, except to a the potato pouch, as you can see. And that’s it for my contribution to the field of helpful household hints. (hh)